The Curriculum Office supports faculty and staff by providing services and information in curricular development, curricular history, and state requirements. Click on links below for detailed information and forms.
- Ensures accuracy of catalog course descriptions.
- Fosters annual review of the curriculum to insure its vitality and positive impact on the students.
- Supports faculty with development of curriculum proposals for courses and programs.
- Supports the work of the Curriculum Committee by providing documentation, scheduling meetings, and ensuring accuracy of agendas and minutes.
Important Curriculum Links
- Annual Curriculum Review information and deadlines
- Curriculum Committee meeting deadlines
- Curriculum Forms
- Course Approval Process
- Program Approval Process