Welcome to Curriculum!
The Curriculum Office provides support for faculty and staff in developing curriculum proposals, reviewing curriculum annually, and ensuring accuracy of curriculum records. The Curriculum Office supports faculty and staff by providing services and information in curriculum development, curriculum history, and state requirements.
The Curriculum Office:
- Ensures accuracy of catalog course descriptions.
- Fosters annual review of the curriculum to insure its vitality and positive impact on the students.
- Supports faculty with development of curriculum proposals for courses and programs.
- Supports the work of the Curriculum Committee by providing documentation, scheduling meetings, and ensuring accuracy of agendas and minutes.
- Facilitates coordination of the college catalog.
View Current Curriculum Changes
This is a running list of curriculum approvals, as well as course inactivations and program suspensions. See the current academic year's list of changes, located on the Curriculum Committee's agendas page.