Welcome to Curriculum!
The Curriculum Office provides support for faculty and staff in developing curriculum proposals, reviewing curriculum annually, and ensuring accuracy of curriculum records. The Curriculum Office supports faculty and staff by providing services and information in curriculum development, curriculum history, and state requirements.
The Curriculum Office:
- Leads academic programs in annual curriculum review
- Provides guidance and support to faculty in developing courses and programs.
- Facilitates the work of the Curriculum Committee
- Coordinates the college catalog
- Reports curriculum changes to the state
Submit Curriculum Proposals
Use this form to submit your curriculum documents.
View Curriculum Deadlines
Locate information about the approval process and download forms for new courses, revised courses, title changes, new programs, and suspended programs. See Curriculum Forms
View Current and Past Curriculum Changes
Find spreadsheets showing approved program and course updates from 2012-present. The most current updates are listed using Google spreadsheets, which you can subscribe to.
Need Help Navigating Curriculum?
Contact the Curriculum Office