Classified Employee Recognition Program
Previously Employee of the Month
Do you know a classified employee who demonstrated a commitment to Lane's Vision, Mission and Core Values, who went above and beyond the call of duty, or who made other significant contributions to Lane? If so, nominate that person for a Classified Employee Recognition Award.
Each term, Lane recognizes three classified employees for their commitment and contributions to the College. Awardees will receive:
- A framed award
- A small gift basket
- A $50 check courtesy of the President's Office and the Foundation
- One full month of reserved Parking in Lot B on Main Campus
- Recognition at Fall In-Service
- Their portrait proudly displayed in the Center Building
- A chance to be awarded Employee of the Year
Now that's a lot of recognition! For more information, review our Selection Information and Criteria.