The classified professional developmental team (CPDT) is comprised of classified staff who help the college promote professional development opportunities to classified staff at Lane. We do this because we value personal development. We know that if classified staff are improving themselves, not only are they maximizing their personal potential, but they are also investing in the future of the college.
Our mission is to support and encourage life-long learning for classified staff in areas of professional growth that aligns with the mission, vision, and core values of the college and provides a mutual benefit for both the College and the individual.
- Professional Development Reimbursement Programs
- Classified Employee Recognition Program
- Random Acts of Chocolate
- Workshops, Conferences & In-Service
If you have an idea for professional development opportunities you would like to share, please contact us at email@example.com!
- Reports to: Lynn Nakamura
- Co-Chairs: Heather Lee & Judy Gates
- Past Chair: Casandra Rhay
- Membership: Classified Staff at least .5 FTE or higher
- When Members Are Selected: Year round
- Length of Membership: Minimum of two years
- Meeting Times/Length of Meetings: One meeting per term for 90 minutes with subcommittees meeting as needed. One one to two day annual planning meeting in late spring or summer.
Roles/Duties of Committee Members: Manage various ongoing programs to support the professional development of classified staff at Lane.