College Success: Back On Course
A Means to Ensure Your Future Academic Success
Back On Course (CG100) - Alert 3 is a one credit class designed to assist students in addressing their barriers to meeting Academic Progress Standards (APS). Academic Progress Standards are based on academic performance for each term. Students are required to attain a minimum GPA of 2.0 and complete at least 67% of the credits that they enroll in each term. The goal is to help students get back on track to academic success.
This class will cover:
- College policies and expectations
- Accessing campus resources and support
- Strategies for academic success
- Taking personal responsibility
- Identifying academic and career goals
- Improving self-management skills
- Making conscious and informed decisions
- Learning new coping skills
Over 93% of students who have completed Back On Course report it has helped them improve academically, and 98% recommend Back On Course to other students.
Interested in taking Back On Course?
An email will be sent to you if you are required to take this class.
If you have questions about Back on Course, talk to your Back on Course
instructor. If you have questions about Academic Progress Standards, email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions about financial aid or the appeal process, contact Enrollment and Student Financial Services.