Responsible Executive Authority
This procedure describes the medical services offered to eligible Lane employees, as well as limited medical services offered to all employees.
The primary purpose of the Health Clinic is to assist students in meeting their health care needs. However, in an effort to meet the needs of the wider LCC community, we now offer services to some employees as well. Eligible employees include:
- Classified employees who work .50-1.0 FTE;
- Classified employees working over 700 hours making them eligible for the insurance stipend;
- Bargaining unit part-time faculty who are not "contract" faculty; and
- College managers.
Services Provided to Eligible Employees
Services provided include:
- Immunizations at a reduced fee;
- Lab tests ordered by clinic providers (labs will be sent to PeaceHealth Labs for processing);
- Treatment of acute conditions (examples: upper respiratory infection, sore throat, urinary tract infection, musculoskeletal injuries); and
- Treatment of chronic conditions in conjunction with your primary care provider (examples: hypertension, asthma, diabetes, high cholesterol).
If you have other issues, problems or concerns please contact us to discuss it. We will make an effort to accommodate your needs.
We will continue to offer emergency treatment and first aid to all employees regardless of eligibility. As a service to non-eligible employees we offer limited diagnosis & treatment of acute problems, such as sore throats, urinary tract infections and upper respiratory infections as staff time allows. If it is a problem you have had for some time or for which you will likely need ongoing care, you should see your private medical provider.
The Health Clinic is open all terms on days classes are in session.