The Center for Meeting and Learning (Center) is available for events hosted by Lane Community College departments based upon availability. Services extended by the Center include event room rental, audio visual services, and catering (on-site and off-site). Because the Center is responsible for generating revenue that covers all direct costs, usage fees are charged for all services provided.
- Room rates are discounted 60% off standard rates for internal (Lane) users.
- Center at MAIN campus Internal Room Rates
- Center at Mary Spilde Downtown Center Internal Room Rates.
- A/V charges are discounted 50% off standard rates for internal users.
- Equipment and Service Rates.
The customary 18% service charge is applied to all food and beverage sales. Internal room rates also apply to events that are hosted by a Lane Community College Department in partnership with an outside organization.
The Center catering menu, audio/visual services and lay-out of the conference facility are available on the Center website.
To place an order for an event at the Center or catering, contact the Center for Meeting and Learning office:
The Center requires a signed Internal Rental and Culinary Services Agreement to be kept on file for each internal event contact prior to the event. This agreement outlines fully the policies of the Center for Meeting and Learning. View the Internal Agreement.