Steps to Enroll for Co-op Internship Only Students
Welcome new Lane co-op interns!! We're happy you have chosen to enroll in Lane Community College's Cooperative Education program. In the following Steps to Enroll, you will embark on the road to successfully fulfilling your academic and career dreams!
Step 1: Complete the required Lane Admissions Application
- An email address is required in order to complete the Lane Application.
- You must select "No Degree Sought / No Fin. Aid" as your Program of Study. Selecting any other Program of Study may significantly delay your ability to register and begin your internship. (If you do hope to pursue a degree or certificate from LCC, please refer to the other student types on the Steps to Enroll.)
- Once your application is processed you'll receive an email with your Lane Identification Number (L#) and temporary myLane PIN/Password for use in Step 5 below.
- To verify myLane access you'll need to log into myLane and create a permanent Password and security questions.
Step 2: Complete the required New Student Information Session
- All new Lane students will complete this self-paced online information session. You will need your L# and permanent Password to access this resource.
- You must complete the New Student Information Session to be able to see the myEnrollment tab in myLane.
Step 3: Contact your Co-op Coordinator
- Your Co-op Coordinator must approve your internship and release you to register for their specific co-op internship course
Step 4: Register for Classes in myLane
- Under the myEnrollment tab, choose the "When Can I Register? and View Holds" link to be sure you are cleared to register. If you have any holds, follow the instructions given on how to remove your holds.
That's it! You're ready to Register for the appropriate co-op / internship course in myLane
*Students choosing the online option have different deadlines. Please refer to the online instructions once you enter the online system.