Steps to Enroll for Co-op Internship Only Students
Welcome new Lane co-op interns!! We're happy you have chosen to enroll in Lane Community College's Cooperative Education program. In the following Steps to Enroll, you will embark on the road to successfully fulfilling your academic and career dreams!
Step 1: Complete the required Lane Admissions Application
- An email address is required in order to complete the Lane Application.
- On the application under Planned Course of Study select :
- I want to take classes for personal enrichment or professional development, and I do not plan to transfer or earn a degree or certificate -OR- I am starting an apprenticeship program as a BOLI registered apprentice.
- Once your application is processed you'll receive an email with your Lane Identification Number (L#) and temporary myLane PIN/Password for use in Step 3 below.
- To verify myLane access you'll need to log into myLane and create a permanent Password and security questions.
- If you can't apply for the current term, apply for the next term and notify your Co-op Coordinator (Step 2) that they need to contact student records to have your application backdated.
Step 2: Contact your Co-op Coordinator
- Your Co-op Coordinator must approve your internship and release you to register for their specific co-op internship course
Step 3: Register for Classes in myLane
- Under Enrollment and Student Financial Services, under Student Records check holds to be sure you are cleared to register. If you have any holds, follow the instructions given on how to remove your holds.
That's it! You're ready to Register for the appropriate co-op / internship course in myLane
*Students choosing the online option have different deadlines. Please refer to the online instructions once you enter the online system.
Questions or concerns?
Contact the Cooperative Education Division office at (541) 463-5203, or contact your Co-op Coordinator directly.