We are excited to announce our Annual Resource Fair at Lane Community College this Fall 2023! This event showcases the incredible resources and services that are available to students as they navigate their post secondary education journey.
Last Winter we had about 200 attendees and 35 tables representing services. We expect even more students this year, so we invite you to highlight your agency, department, or organization and the services you provide. Participants will also be enrolled in our current Resource Directory, so even students who can't attend the event can easily look you up.
- LCC offers free parking and parking Lot B has the best access to the center building. Here is our campus map
- We will provide you with a table and two chairs. Please bring your own tablecloth
- We plan to provide light snacks and drinks
- Set up will start at 9am to open doors at 10am
- If you need special accommodations please don't hesitate to reach out to me!
Please fill out this RSVP form to reserve your table. Deadline to submit the form is September 15th. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out to Rebecca Ramos via email firstname.lastname@example.org or (541)300-6307.