LANE COMMUNITY COLLEGE SCHEDULE OF FINDINGS AND QUESTIONED COSTS Year Ended June 30, 2003
A. SUMMARY OF AUDIT RESULTS:
1. The independent auditor's report expresses an unqualified opinion on the financial statements of Lane Community College.
2. There were no reportable conditions in internal control over financial reporting disclosed during the audit of the financial statements of Lane Community College.
3. No instances of noncompliance material to the financial statements of Lane Community College were disclosed during the audit.
4. There were no reportable conditions in internal control over compliance disclosed during the audit of the major federal award programs of Lane Community College.
5. The independent auditor's report on compliance for the major federal award programs of Lane Community College expresses an unqualified opinion.
6. No audit findings relative to the major federal award programs of Lane Community College are reported in this schedule.
7. The programs tested as major programs included the following programs:
Student Financial Aid Cluster:
Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grants
CFDA Number: 84.007
College Work Study
CFDA Number: 84.033
Perkins Loans 84.038 Pell Grant
CFDA Number: 84.063
Federal Direct Student Loan
CFDA Number: 84.268
Vocational Education – Basic Grants to States
CFDA Number: 84.048
Small Business Development Center
CFDA Number: 59.03
8. The threshold for distinguishing Type A programs from Type B programs was $970,000.
9. Lane Community College was determined to be a low-risk auditee.
B. FINDINGS, FINANCIAL STATEMENTS AUDIT:
C. FINDINGS AND QUESTIONED COSTS, MAJOR FEDERAL AWARD PROGRAMS AUDIT: