2015-2016 Online College Catalog
View the 2015/16 Catalog -
As of June 2015, the writing requirement for the AAOT has been revised for all degree requirement years 2010-11 forward. The writing requirement is now two courses to include: WR 121 and either WR 122 or WR 227.
Order a Printed Catalog by calling Lane's Bookstore at (541) 463-5256 or use this order form.
- About Lane
- How to Get Started at Lane
- Transfer and Career Technical Programs:
- Career Technical Programs
- Transfer Information
- Transfer Guides
- Degrees and Certificates
- Course Descriptions
- Steps to Enroll in Credit Classes
- Overview of Academic Programs
- Tuition, Financial Aid and Payment
- Academic and Student Services
- Procedures and Policies
- College-Level Examination Program and Advanced Placement
- Community Services
- Governance and Staff
- Additional Resources:
NOTE: While every effort is made to ensure its accuracy, this catalog is not an irrevocable contract. Lane Community College reserves the right to change provisions or requirements, and students are advised to study the quarterly class schedules and to work closely with a counselor or academic advisor.