Center for Meeting and Learning
Downtown Campus Event Space
Hospitality, utility, and sustainability are always part of the package when you book an event at the Downtown CENTER for Meeting and Learning. Located in the heart of downtown Eugene, our newest event venue offers a sleek, private space for work and play gatherings. Equipped with modern technology, home to our signature A-plus hospitality and culinary services, and housed in a LEED-platinum certified facility, the downtown CENTER can be your home base for functions downtown.
Downtown Venue Features:
- 2,625 square-foot main event space, available as one room or separable into two to three distinct rooms
- Adjacent 1,650 square-foot lobby
- Spacious outdoor plaza
- High-tech audio/visual equipped
- Nearby classrooms that may serve as breakout rooms
- LEED Platinum-certified building
- Contemporary-design aesthetic
- Full service catering upon request
As with all events booked at the CENTER for Meeting and Learning, proceeds from events booked at our downtown location help fund education at Lane Community College.
Below are standard room rates for all of the Center's rentable rooms. The Center also provides discounted rates for non-profit groups, groups that co-sponsor events with Lane, and others. For additional fee-based equipment and services, please see the Support Services page in the Audio/Visual section of our website.
Download a PDF: CENTER at Downtown Campus Conference Room Rates