Career Counselors help students:
- clarify their interests, strengths, skills, values, personal style, lifestyle preferences, and goals
- explore majors, occupations, and career fields
- lessen confusion and fears about career decision-making
- develop a vision for their future and next steps
- connect with campus and community resources to explore options and develop a plan
To help students get clearer about themselves and explore career options, counselors may recommend one or more:
To make a same day or future appointment with a Career Counselor, visit the Counseling & Career Center in Building 1, Room 103 or call (541) 463-3600.