Making Wise Choices Workshops
The Counseling Center staff offers Making Wise Choices Workshops (Zoom Online) each term.
This workshop addresses timely topics such as:
- How to assess current grade status
- GPA calculation
- Academic Progress Standards
- Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Grade Options
- Identifying available student support resources
- How to develop an academic recovery plan
Session Information and Register:
- Making Wise Choices Before You Drop Stop - Thursday, 6/04/20 at 4pm (live - online) - This Counseling Center led online workshop will assist students in making important decisions regarding "Grade Options" as we approach the 2nd half of the term.