Summer Term Hours and Closures
Friday closures through September 1
Lane Community College summer hours began June 30 as noted below. When locations are closed, no services are available, and no classes or events will be held, unless otherwise announced by a department or program.
- Main Campus, 4000 E 30th Ave., Eugene; closed Fridays from June 30 through Sept. 1.
- Spilde Center, 101 W. 10th Ave., Eugene; closed Fridays from June 30 through Sept. 1.
- Dental Clinic, 2460 Willamette St., Eugene; closed Fridays from June 30 through Sept. 1.
Aviation Academy, 28715 Airport Rd., Eugene; open Mondays through Saturdays summer term.
Cottage Grove Center
Cottage Grove Center, 1275 River Rd., Cottage Grove; closed July 3 through July 21; and closed Mondays and Fridays July 24 through Sept. 1.
English as a Second Language / Adult Basic Secondary Education
The ESL / ABSE office (Building 11, Room 201) will implement the following changes to office hours for the summer term, effective July 3:
- Mondays - Wednesdays, 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. and Thursdays, 8:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- The office will also be closed on Tuesdays from 11:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. for staff meetings.
- If you would like further information, please contact the ESL office at (541) 463-5253.
Florence Center, 3149 Oak St., Florence; closed Mondays and Fridays, from June 26 through August 18; and fully closed from Monday, August 21 through Monday, Sept. 4.