Earn Credits & Transfer to a Four-Year University
Start working toward your Bachelor’s Degree at Lane. Our transfer program allows you to earn transfer credits and an Associate of Science Transfer (ASOT) Degree in Business.
Get the Degree!
The ASOT Degree program was developed in conjunction with the Oregon University System allowing you to transfer to an Oregon university seamlessly as a junior. If you decide not to finish your four-year degree, your ASOT degree gives you the credentials you need to dive head first into the workforce.
Learn more about the Business and Accounting Transfer Program here:
- Business Administration and Accounting Transfer Guide OSU
- Business Administration and Accounting Transfer Guide PSU
- Business Administration Transfer Guide Eastern Oregon University
- Business Administration Transfer Guide Northwest Christian University
- ASOT Business Program Sheet
Need help deciding which path is right for you? Speak with an advisor.
Ready to take the next step? Apply today to start an exciting career in Business!