Check back soon for a list of upcoming Academic Technology Workshops!
Workshops and Training
Academic Technology Workshops and Training
The ATC offers workshops and training on a variety of topics related to academic applications of technology. We provide instruction and coaching on both pedagogy and implementation of technology-based learning solutions.
ATC workshops provide:
- Hands-on practice
- Interactive discussion
- Peer support for successful application.
The ATC offers workshops and consultation on the following general topics:
- Moodle Implementation and Pedagogical Applications
- Instructional Media, including Audio, Video, Graphics, Slide Shows
- Various Multimedia Development and Editing Applications
- Softchalk, Camtasia, Jing and other instructional applications
- Smart Classroom and AV Cart Operation
- Expresslane Faculty/Advisor Module
- Email Communications with Students
For more detailed descriptions of courses and workshops see the catalog of courses, workshops and special projects.
If you need help with a topic, but don't see it on the schedule, please contact us so that we can schedule a class or some individual training.