Workshops and Training
Academic Technology Support
The ATC offers workshops and training on a variety of topics related to academic applications of technology. We provide instruction and coaching on both pedagogy and implementation of technology-based learning solutions.
ATC workshops provide:
- Hands-on practice
- Interactive discussion
- Peer support for successful application.
The ATC offers workshops and drop-in assistance with the following topics:
- Moodle Implementation and Pedagogical Applications
- Google G Suite use for Instruction
- Instructional Media, including Audio, Video, Graphics, Slide Shows
- Screencast-o-matic for screen-based recordings with audio narration
- Zoom Webconferencing
- Email Communications with Students
If you need help with a topic, but don't see it on the schedule, please contact us so that we can schedule a class or some individual training.