Academic Technology Student Worker Fund
Emergency Assistance Application
Funds to Support
This fund may be used to provide financial assistance to resolve issues that will prevent you from working in the Academic Technology Student Worker program or registering for and attending classes. Where feasible and appropriate, financial assistance may be given for such issues health care, transportation, housing, food, and unpaid-tuition. Depending on the available balance in the Student Worker Fund, minor awards of up to $300 in emergency financial assistance will be given.
- Currently employed in Academic Technology Center / Student Help Desk
- Currently attending Lane Community College
How to Apply
- You may apply for the Emergency Assistance if you meet all the criteria mentioned above
- Fill out the Emergency Assistance Application Form
- Submit your completed form to your supervisor
For further assistance, contact the Academic Technology Center (ATC).