Academic Technology Center
New Location - Center 208
The ATC provides staff and faculty with support for academic technologies including all aspects of online instruction, Moodle set-up and use, media development, and web resources for instructional purposes. We provide troubleshooting, training, production assistance, and a drop-in lab to support the use of a wide variety of technologies for instructional purposes.
- Drop-in lab for staff and faculty
- Pedagogical advice & course design support
- Instructional web page development and editing
- Lecture and presentation development
- Equipment checkout
- A place to work without distraction
- And much more!
Hours and Contact Information
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Main Campus Location: Center Building Room 208 – down the hall from the Library and Blenders Coffee Shop
Phone: (541) 463-3377
ATC Online Help: help.lanecc.edu