Overview of Assessment at Lane
Assessment at Lane is a joint effort. It is faculty-driven and involves collaboration among academic and student affairs departments; the office of Institutional Research, Assessment and Planning (IRAP); the Assessment Team (A-Team); and Administration.
Departmental assessment reports are intended to provide a snapshot of direct and indirect data (qualitative, quantitative, formal/informal), evidence and information used to evaluate the learning environment, make recommendations for improvement, and share actions taken as a result of data analysis. Read about direct and indirect measures
Enter your report information: Department Assessment Report webform
If you create annual department or program assessment reports, please submit them to Tammy Salman, Coordinator of Student Learning Assessment and Curriculum Development.
2016-17 Department / Program Assessment Reports
- Business Report
- Computer Information Technology Report
- English as a Second Language Report
- High School Connections Report
- Lang, Lit, Comm/French Report
- Library Report
- Math Report
- Physical Therapy Assistant 2016-17 Report
- Social Science/Anthropology Report
- Social Science/Psychology Report