Collections in the Archives
The Archives holds records that document the governance of the college; administrative and academic activities, policies and programs; special events; college faculty, staff, and administrators; and student life. The holdings of the Archives document significant milestones in the development and history of the college.
- Topical Guide: Diversity Records - Brief descriptions of selected records, photographs, publications, oral histories and other collections of college records that relate to diversity.
- College Records - Records of administrative units, instructional departments, programs, services, and student activities..
- Committee Records - Major college committee records, including agendas, minutes, reports, and correspondence
- Historical Files & Memorabilia - News clippings and subject files containing college histories, reports, memos, flyers, and other materials collected for reference concerning college history, events, and programs.
- Oral History - Oral history interviews that preserve the recollections of college administrators, staff, faculty, students, and others in the college community.
- Professional and Personal Papers - Professional and personal papers (manuscripts) that document the careers and contributions of college board members, faculty, administrators, staff, and students.
- Photographs & Slides - Visual resources in a variety of media and formats: photographs, negatives, and slides, as well as digital photographs.
- Publications - Major college publications as well occasional publications such as brochures, pamphlets, flyers, and posters.
- Sound & Video - Sound and video recordings in a variety of media and formats: audio cassettes and tapes, video cassettes, films, and CDs.