Advising Information for Health Professions Students
Due to health concerns stemming from COVID-19, beginning Monday, March 16, academic advisors are communicating with students via email, Zoom, and phone.
Drop-in Advising Hours
- Monday 9-4
- Tuesday 9-4
- Wednesday 9-12; 1:30-4
- Thursday 9-3
- Friday 9-12; 1-4
Schedule is subject to change.
You can also call Lane Academic Advising, Building 1, Room 103, to verify our advising hours before you come in: (541) 463-3800.
Advising Email Contacts
- Allied Health Transfer Programs - AlliedTransferPrograms@lanecc.edu
This includes taking prerequisite courses at Lane to apply and transfer to two and four year majors at other schools for programs in Dietetics/Nutrition, Exercise and Sport Science, Athletic Training, Health Care Administration, Health Education and PE (for high school level), Medical/Diagnostic Imaging, Medical Lab Technicians, Veterinary Technicians, and other Health related educational and training programs.
- Dental Assisting - DAProgram@lanecc.edu
- Dental Hygiene - DHProgram@lanecc.edu
- Emergency Medical Technician Basic and Paramedic - EMTParamedicProgram@lanecc.edu
- Fitness and Lifestyle Specialist - EMSPrograms@lanecc.edu
- Health Information Management and Coding - HIMProgram@lanecc.edu
- Medical Assistant Program - MAProgram@lanecc.edu
- Nursing Program: NursingProgram@lanecc.edu
- Physical Therapist Assistant - PTAProgram@lanecc.edu
Pre-Professional Health Transfer
Deidre Lyons - Academic Advisor. Please call (541) 463-3800 for available times : Chiropractic, Dentistry, Pre-Medicine, Medical Lab Technologists BS, Pharmacy, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Sports Medicine, Veterinary
Visit Continuing Education for the non-credit programs. Examples – Massage Therapy, Medical Receptionist, Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Pharmacy Technician and Phlebotomy.