Advising Information for Health Professions Students
Academic advisors are communicating with students via email, Zoom, and phone.
Drop-in Advising Hours
- Monday 9-4
- Tuesday 9-4
- Wednesday 9-12; 1:30-4
- Thursday 9-3
- Friday 9-12; 1-4 (closed on Fridays during summer term)
Schedule is subject to change.
You can also call Lane Academic Advising, Building 1, Room 103, to verify our advising hours before you come in: 541-463-3800.
Advising Email Contacts
- Allied Health Transfer Programs - AlliedTransferPrograms@lanecc.edu
This includes taking prerequisite courses at Lane to apply and transfer to two and four year majors at other schools for programs in Dietetics/Nutrition, Exercise and Sport Science, Athletic Training, Health Care Administration, Health Education and PE (for high school level), Medical/Diagnostic Imaging, Medical Lab Technicians, Veterinary Technicians, and other Health related educational and training programs.
- Dental Assisting - DAProgram@lanecc.edu
- Dental Hygiene - DHProgram@lanecc.edu
- Emergency Medical Technician Basic and Paramedic - EMTParamedicProgram@lanecc.edu
- Fitness and Lifestyle Specialist - EMSPrograms@lanecc.edu
- Health Information Management and Coding - HIMProgram@lanecc.edu
- Medical Assistant Program - MAProgram@lanecc.edu
- Nursing Program: NursingProgram@lanecc.edu
- Physical Therapist Assistant - PTAProgram@lanecc.edu
Pre-Professional Health Transfer
See Academic Advising for the Pre-Professional Health Transfer academic advisors contact information. Chiropractic, Dentistry, Pre-Medicine, Medical Lab Technologists BS, Pharmacy, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Sports Medicine, Veterinary
Visit Continuing Education for the noncredit programs. Examples – Massage Therapy, Medical Receptionist, Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Pharmacy Technician and Phlebotomy.