General Documents and Orientation Completion Information
New Student Orientation
We are glad you completed your New Student Orientation! Your first term advising holds have been removed. We encourage you to explore the resources listed below to help you prepare further for your first term.
Your next step is to login to myLane to check your registration status and registration date. It is located under Enrollment and Student Financial Services Registration & Books, “When Can I Register?”. To check holds, look under Enrollment and Student Financial Services, Student Records, "View Holds". If you still see any holds, they must be taken care of prior to registering.
- First Term Advising Guides
- Academic Advising syllabus
- Student Registration Worksheet (fillable) Note, this form must be downloaded first, then opened to use as a fillable pdf.
- New Student Guidebook
- New Student Info & Resources
- Next Steps to Success
- Term By Term Planner
- Lane support hub
- Student resources
- Zoom FAQ
- How to Waitlist Yourself for a Course
- Oregon State University Direct Transfer 2021-22
- University of Oregon Direct Transfer 2021-22
- Associate of Applied Science Degree (AAS)
- Associate of Arts Oregon Transfer Degree (AAOT)
- Associate of General Studies (AGS)
- Associate of Science Oregon Transfer Degree (ASOT)
- Southern Oregon University General Education Transfer Guide 2020-2021