Steps to Enroll for Non-Degree Seeking Students
Remember, the earlier you enroll, the more likely you are to get the classes you need and want, so don’t wait until the last minute to enroll!
The last day to begin the Steps to Enroll for winter term is Wednesday, January 5th.
Step 1: Complete the required Lane Admissions Application
- The last day to begin the Steps to Enroll for winter term is Wednesday, January 5th.
- You must have an email address before completing this online form.
- Once your application is processed you'll receive an email with your Lane Identification Number (L#) and temporary myLane Password within one to three business day for use in Step 3 below.
- To verify myLane access you'll need to log into myLane and create a permanent password and security questions.
- Be sure to select "I want to take classes for personal enrichment or professional development, and I do not plan to transfer or earn a degree or certificate" as your program of study!
Step 2: Get Vaccinated
While we've put our vaccination reporting system on hold for now, we'll soon be updating this page with new instructions on submitting your vaccination status and changes to our exemption framework. Find the latest information on our COVID-19 vaccination page.
Step 3: Register for classes in myLane
That's it! You're ready to register!
Some classes may have prerequisites or require instructor approval to be added to your schedule. Please contact the department for the class you want to take (i.e. Want to take Math 111 and need approval? Contact the Math Department!) and they can help you understand your options.
Check Holds and When I can Register:
To check when you can register, under Enrollment and Student Financial Services Registration & Books, “When Can I Register?”. To check holds, look under Enrollment and Student Financial Services, Student Records, "View Holds". If you have any holds, follow the instructions given on how to remove your holds.
Don't forget to apply for scholarships! The LCC Foundation awards scholarships to new and returning students every year.
If you are an Oregon resident who is 62 or older, you are eligible to receive a Senior Credit Tuition Waiver at Lane Community College.