APR Resources and Examples
Below are resources that explain the APR process and context as well as institutional resources, templates, instructions and examples from other educational institutions.
Resources for Participants of Program Review
- APR Self-Study Year-at-a-Glance
- APR Cycle: A Visual Overview of the Process
- APR Poster Brief Overview
- APR Handbook 2018
- Sample Lane Self Studies
- Guiding Principles
- MOA LCC Education Association for APR
- A Guide to Defining Mission and Goals
Slide show by Anne McGrail, Academic Program Review Oversight Committee Chair, provides an overview of APR from November 15, 2018.
College Planning, Institutional Effectiveness and Data
For specific data needs and assistance, please contact Institutional Research for a consultation.
Templates / Procedural Documents
- Program Review Template, Program Review Template
- External Peer Review Template,
- External Peer Review Template
- Self-Study Executive Summary Template
- Implementation Steering Team Template
Faculty Compensation - All Phases
Faculty Compensation Process for Academic Program Review
- Procedure to Apply for Faculty Compensation Process for Academic Program Review Work (PDF)
- Funding for Part-Time Faculty Participating in, but Not Leading, Program Review Work Feb 2019 (PDF)