Your Success Starts Here!
Workforce Development Department is here to help with:
Coming back to school?
Confuson about deadlines?
Are there any jobs for these classes?
When to see whom?
We're here to help if you are:
- students here at LCC and/or
- on unemployment or
- enrolled in Trade Act
- Fill out the "institution part" of forms
- Answer questions about unemployment
- Help with understanding communication issues you're notified of
- Help with scholarships awarded from Oregon Employment Department & Lane Foundation
Monday-Thursday- 8:30 am-5:00 pm
Workforce Center Hours: Closed Fridays
Monday-Thursday- 9:30 am-3:00 pm
We are dedicated to helping you learn new skills, find employment and be successful in your career. Friendly and experienced staff are ready to help you start a training program or get back to work.
-Career Exploration and Assessments
-Short Term Trainings
-WorkSource Support Services
-iMatchSkills® - English
-iMatchSkills® - Spanish
-Master Skill List
-Work In Oregon
-Early Childhood Education
Short term Trainings