TRiO STEM provides specialized services geared specifically to support the needs of first-generation, low income and/or students with disabilities to students in Science, Technology, Engineering and Math. TRiO Programs have documented success in assisting students with their academic and professional endeavors. The TRiO STEM staff is dedicated to the personal and academic success of the students in our program.
For application, or any forms needed click the link below.
- Individual and small group tutoring with emphasis in math, science, writing and computers
- Computer lab
- Academic advising
- Personal and career counseling
- Information and referral to services on and off campus
- Cultural enrichment activities
- Study groups
- Special workshops and classes
- Assistance with transfer planning
- Visits to Oregon four-year colleges and universities
- Assistance with scholarship and grant applications