WINTER 2015 Hours:
(Week 3-Week 10)
Starting Tuesday, January 20th:
(See Below for dates we are Closed/Close Early.)
(MARCH 16th - 19th):
Close at 5pm on Thursday, MARCH 20th
Mon, Jan. 19th, Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
Mon, Feb. 16th, President's Day
Fri/Sat, MARCH 20th & 21st, Finals Week
Complete the Test Request Form each term to schedule your exams.
For Testing Center Staff:
Social Science Testing
Center Building, 4th Floor, Room 456
The Central stairs on the west side of the CENTER Building will no longer be accessible starting SATURDAY, NOV. 22nd. Please contact Public Safety at (541)463-5558 if you have trouble accessing entry to the CENTER Building.
We apologize for the noise due to construction. Earplugs are available for use during testing.
Students Testing will need:
- PHOTO ID (any valid ID).
- Student L# and ExpressLane PIN, for computerized tests.
- Course Name, e.g. HST 102 / Exam Number and Instructor's Name.
- Students will be asked to put CELL PHONES & ELECTRONICS in their backpacks or check them with staff.
- Students will be asked to put all of their belongings, including hats, coats, backpacks, etc. in the cubicles provided.
- Students should arrange for chid care during testing.
- Plan to arrive prior to one hour before closing.
- You may be asked to print your ExpressLane schedule.
- Students needing to use a written translation dictionary during testing, should check with Testing Coordinator at least one week prior to testing to determine if we have one in the language needed.
WE ARE CLOSED FRIDAYS, SATURDAYS and SUNDAYS SUMMER TERM.
Campus Public Safety opens two doors on the Cafeteria Level of the CENTER BLDG on the SATURDAYS that the lab is open during FALL, WINTER and SPRING terms--one on the North side and one on the South side of the Cafeteria. There will also be a door open on the 4th floor of the CENTER BLDG.
If you have trouble accessing entry on the SATURDAYS the testing center is open, then please contact Public Safety at (541) 463-5558