FALL 2014 Hours:
(Week 3-Week 10)
Starting Monday, OCTOBER 13th:
(See Below for dates we are Closed/Close Early.)
(DEC. 8th - 11th):
Close at 2pm Wed, Nov.26th (Day before Thanksgiving)
Close at 5pm on Thursday, DEC. 11th
Tues, NOV 11th, Veteran's Day
Thurs/Fri/Sat, NOV. 27th/28th/29th, Thanksgiving Break
Fri/Sat, DEC. 12th & DEC. 13th, Finals Week
Complete the Test Request Form each term to schedule your exams.
For Testing Center Staff:
Social Science Testing
Center Building, 4th Floor, Room 456
Students Testing in the Lab will need:
- L# and ExpressLane PIN, for computerized tests.
- Course Name, e.g. HST 102 / Exam Number and Instructor's Name.
- Students will be asked to put CELL PHONES & ELECTRONICS in their backpacks or check them with staff.
- Students will be asked to put all of their belongings, including hats, coats, backpacks, etc. in the cubicles provided.
- Plan to arrive prior to one hour before closing.
- You may be asked to print your ExpressLane schedule.
WE ARE CLOSED FRIDAYS, SATURDAYS and SUNDAYS SUMMER TERM.
Campus Public Safety opens two doors on the Cafeteria Level of the CENTER BLDG on the SATURDAYS that the lab is open during FALL, WINTER and SPRING terms--one on the North side and one on the South side of the Cafeteria. There will also be a door open on the 4th floor of the CENTER BLDG.
If you have trouble accessing entry on the SATURDAYS the testing center is open, then please contact Public Safety at (541) 463-5558