- Need a 4 Credit Biology Class?
- Want to Travel to Exotic Places?
BI 103B: Field Biology in Costa Rica When Offered in Summer!
The course consists of one week of study on campus and 3 weeks in Costa Rica from July-August.
- Designed for the non-Science major to satisfy 4 credits of a lecture-lab transfer requirement. Also available to Majors as an elective (BI299).
- We will explore the ecology of several different habitats in the beautiful Central American country of Costa Rica.
- The cost of approximately $3,200 will cover airfare, all room, board, and travel costs within the country, but not tuition. Financial aid is available for those who qualify.
- Space is limited, so please inquire as soon as possible.
- Week One: Organization for Tropical Studies (OTS) Field Station in La Selva
- Week Two: OTS Field Station in Palo Verde
- Week Three: Ecolodge Field Station in San Luis, Monteverde
Note: All photographs on this page copyrighted by Joe Russin. Please email him for permission to use them.