Continuing Education Registration Information
Looking for career development, training in a new field, or rewarding ways to spend your free time? Lane offers a challenging assortment of noncredit, life‑long learning opportunities that promote the career advancement, economic development, personal enrichment, and cultural well‑being of our students and community.
Students who want to take non-credit classes can follow the directions below to register:
To register for the Small Business Development Center and Employer Training Services:
To register for all other Continuing Education Classes including Cottage Grove and Downtown Campus:
New Registration Process
- On the Class Schedule page, choose Noncredit class listings, which will connect to the noncredit site, to shop and/or purchase a class.
- Create a New Student Profile (1st time users) or SignIn (returning students).
- Browse by clicking on courses with the left navigationtool. Class descriptions, prices and details are listed for all classes, which can be added to the cart for purchase.
- (Course categories include: Careers, Health Occupations, Business, Home & Family, Personal, and Online Classes).
- Checkout and pay for the class with a credit or debit card.
- Continuing Education Department – (541) 463-6100
- Successful Aging Institute at (541) 463-6262
- Small Business Development Center at (541) 463-6200
- Employer Training Services at (541) 463-6200
- Cottage Grove at (541) 463-4202
- Florence at (541) 997-8444 ~ (541) 463-4800
Discount for Seniors!
A tuition discount will be given to students 60 years or better for many noncredit classes. The discount applies only to tuition, not to class fees. Look for the senior price on classes throughout the schedule.
Applicants with disabilities: If you need support or assistance because of a disability, you may be eligible for academic accommodations. Contact Disability Resources, Building 1, Room 218, (541) 463-5150 voice, (541) 463-3079 TTY, (541) 463-4739 Fax, email@example.com.
Return to: Class Schedule Main Page