Continuing Education Registration Information
Looking for career development, training in a new field, or rewarding ways to spend your free time? Lane offers a challenging assortment of noncredit, life‑long learning opportunities that promote the career advancement, economic development, personal enrichment, and cultural well‑being of our students and community.
Students who want to take non-credit classes can follow the directions below to register:
To register for the Small Business Development Center and Employer Training Services:
To register for all other Continuing Education Classes including Cottage Grove and Downtown Campus:
New Registration Process
- On the Class Schedule page, choose Noncredit class listings, which will connect to the noncredit site, to shop and/or purchase a class.
- Create a New Student Profile (1st time users) or SignIn (returning students).
- Browse by clicking on courses with the left navigationtool. Class descriptions, prices and details are listed for all classes, which can be added to the cart for purchase.
- (Course categories include: Careers, Health Occupations, Business, Home & Family, Personal, and Online Classes).
- Checkout and pay for the class with a credit or debit card.
- Continuing Education Department – (541) 463-6100
- Successful Aging Institute at (541) 463-6262
- Small Business Development Center at (541) 463-6200
- Employer Training Services at (541) 463-6200
- Cottage Grove at (541) 463-4202
- Florence at (541) 997-8444 ~ (541) 463-4800
Applicants with disabilities: If you need support or assistance because of a disability, you may be eligible for academic accommodations. Contact Disability Resources, Building 1, Room 218, (541) 463-5150 voice, (541) 463-3079 TTY, (541) 463-4739 Fax, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Return to: Class Schedule Main Page