Public Safety Services
The Department of Public Safety provides the following services free of charge.
The Public Safety office is staffed from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. during normal work weeks.
- Reporting Crimes
- Lost and Found items
- Issue and track campus access cards
- Bicycle registration
- Monitors the alarm systems for the main and satellite campuses, and manages the keyless-entry system
- Performs facility security checks and after hours entry assistance
- Provide portable battery packs for checkout with two pieces of identification
- Limited Safety Escort Requests
- Monitors parking and enforces vehicle regulations on the main campus
- Crime prevention presentations to various groups or organizations