1. Classified Professional Development Team (CPDT)
Lane classified staff can request funding for professional development through the Classified Professional Development Team individual personal and professional development funds. CPDT funding opportunities include:
- IPPD I - Funding toward classes or degree programs
- IPPD II - Funding toward attending conferences and workshops
- IPPD III - Funding toward membership dues and/or subscription fees
For more information on funding opportunities, please visit the CPDT website.
2. Faculty Professional Development (FPD)
Lane faculty members can request funding for professional development activities through Faculty Professional Development. FPD funding opportunities include:
- Professional Activities
- Discipline Contact Grants
- Paid & Unpaid Sabbatical
- Career Technical/Technology Fund
3. Management Professional Development (MPD)
Lane managers can request funding for professional development activities through the Management Professional Development Committee (MPDC). Funding opportunities include:
- Advanced Study Funding Request
- Conference Workshop Short-Term Development Application
- Management Professional Development Funding Request Form
4. Tuition Waivers
Lane Community College is an organization that believes in continuous learning and provides funding assistance through tuition waivers.
- Tuition waivers are available for full-time staff, their qualified spouse, domestic partner, or a person for whom the employee is a legal guardian for, or who is an IRS dependent.
- Part-time employees are required to complete a tuition waiver form to get their tuition waived.
- Tuition waiver forms are available in Human Resources or online.
5. Professional & Organizational Development (POD)
POD funding is available for departmental or campus-wide professional development programs and/or organizational development services. This funding is designed to optimize opportunities and resources according to the following criteria:
- Alignment with the College Strategic Directions
- Depth/breadth of impact
- Effectiveness of proposed approach
- Availability of funding
To apply for POD funding, please submit a completed funding application