Whether you are seeking opportunities to grow in your own professional interest areas, or looking to improve dynamics and operations in your workgroup, the Office of Professional & Organizational Development can help to meet your needs.
Join Lane's 2013-2014 Aspiring Leaders Program
Application deadline extended !
Grow your potential! If you have ever been interested in leadership; or imagine yourself leading others in your work or personal life, then the Aspiring Leaders Program is for you. We kick off with a Fall Retreat in October, then meet for a half-day seminar one Friday per month throughout the academic year, and conclude with another two-day retreat in the early summer, usually during the month of June.
Open to all Lane employees.
Application deadline for the 2013-2014 academic year will be Tuesday, June 4, 2013, 8:30 am.
- Assessing Your Leadership Style
- Developing Collaborative Leadership and Problem Solving Skills
- Adding to Your Leadership Tool Kit
- Developing Cohesive Teams
- Building Community through Diversity, Access, and Inclusion
- Understanding Legislative and Legal Issues
- Sustaining an Ethical Culture
- Leading Institutional Change
- Understanding and Using Technology
Program Brochure for details on each of these seminars.
- Program Application
- Fill out the application and save it
- Submit the application (via email or hard-copy) to Roxanne Watson Building 3/Administration, Room 210.
Applications will be reviewed and the next year's cohort chosen and notified early summer term.