Whether you are seeking opportunities to grow in your own professional interest areas, or looking to improve dynamics and operations in your workgroup, the Office of Professional & Organizational Development can help to meet your needs.
Join Lane's 2014-2015 Aspiring Leaders Program
Grow your leadership potential!
If you have ever been interested in leadership, or imagine leading others in your work or personal life, then the Aspiring Leaders Program is for you. We kick off with a Fall Retreat in October, then meet for a half-day seminar one Friday per month throughout the academic year, and conclude with a second two-day retreat in the early summer, usually during the month of June.
The program is open to all, full-time Lane employees.
Application deadline: Tuesday, June 6, 5:00 PM ! EXTENDED !
- Assessing Your Leadership Style
- Developing Collaborative Leadership and Problem Solving Skills
- Adding to Your Leadership Tool Kit
- Developing Cohesive Teams
- Building Community through Access, Diversity, and Inclusion
- Understanding Legislative and Legal Issues
- Sustaining an Ethical Culture
- Leading Institutional Change
- Understanding and Using Technology
For details on each of these seminars review the attached program brochure
For making application to the program, complete the application form
- Complete the application and save a copy for your records.
- Submit the application with responses to the three required questions (both in an email and by delivering a paper copy) to Roxanne Watson x3655 (Building 3, Administration, Second Floor)
- Applicants will be notified early summer term for their planning purposes.
For more information or questions: Contact Donna Koechig x5307