(Formerly Linda Grenz)
Library Information Technology Coordinator
Working with my colleagues to present library services to students, faculty, and staff.
What I do
- Maintain functionality of Library's integrated system (ExLibris Alma and Primo), and troubleshoot system problems.
- Oversee system upgrades and design.
- Manage the Library's websites including design, creation, usability, functionality, and web programming:
- Design and implement training for staff.
- Assist with configuring and administrating of online databases
- Research and recommend acquisitions of new technology and system modules.
- Assist librarians in the purchase of technology related resources.
Committees and Groups
- ExLibris Migration Lead 2014
- Library Ereader Pilot Project Team Fall 2012 - 2014
- Library Web Team (Drupal Design) Fall 2011 - present
- Campus: Web Infrastructure Leadership Team 2010 - 2011
- Orbis Cascade Alliance Shared ILS Task Force 2010
- Library Web Group 2008 - present
- Campus: Portal Content Committee (Luminis) 2009 - 2010
- Campus: Student Technology Fee Committee 2005 - 2009
- Campus: Technology Advising and Consulting Team (TACT) 2003 - 2005
- Geographic Information Science and Technology Pathway Certificate (2012), Lane Community College, Eugene OR
- BA Human Resource Management (2004), George Fox University, Newberg OR
- AA Computer Network Operations (1999), Lane Community College, Eugene OR