To better support the instructional, informational, and entertainment needs of its students and faculty, the Lane Community College Library actively collects video recordings covering a broad range of subjects and genres. Our collection consists of more than 4,000 video recordings in VHS and DVD formats, and includes documentaries, study aids, how-to videos, fitness programs, culinary programs, television programs, and feature films.
LCC Library offers a wide variety of ways for faculty and staff to acquire videos for classroom use. Our goal is to get the right video into your hands to enhance your class teaching experience.
Find digital educational videos to embed or link into Moodle, any webpage, PowerPoint presentation, chat room, or blog.
- Use the link from this webpage to search for clips.
- Create an account using My Clips to organize your clips (not required, but recommended).
- Embedded and linked clips do not require student login.
- Intelecom User Guide (skip the section, "How To Login" - login is not required when using the Intelcom link from this page)
Faculty may reserve videos in the Library for instructional use. To maximize chances for availability, make your request early in, or before, the start of the term. Email or call Raymond Bailey at (541) 463-5356, or stop by the Library Circulation Desk.
- Do you need to place a last minute reservation? Check the Library catalog for availability and then call the Library Circulation Desk at (541) 463-5273.
If the Library does not have the video you want in its collection, we can help locate and borrow videos from Summit:
- Instructors, please review our DVD purchase checklist (PDF opens in new window).
- Fill out a purchase request form.
Contact Raymond Bailey by email, or phone him at (541)463-5356, or stop by the Library Circulation Desk.