Computers & Laptops
Library Internet Use Policy
Use of the Library’s computers implies agreement to abide by these rules. Failure to do so may involve penalties including loss of library privileges, as well as civil or criminal liability.
Desktop Computers (PC and Macintosh)
The Library Internet stations may be used by Lane students, staff and community users at no charge.
- Software - Please contact the Computer Helpdesk at (541) 463-5277
- Classroom computers are available for public use when classes are not in session - view Library classroom calendar.
- Quick Print Stations - Located near the Circulation Desk. Use is limited to three minutes.
- Upper floor computers restricted to Library catalog.
Laptops and Netbooks for Checkout (PC Only)
Laptops are available at the checkout counter. Laptop checkout is limited to current students only with proper ID.
Use Your Own Laptop
The Library is a hotspot for Lane's Student and Staff Access Network.
- Wireless (wifi).
- Ports available in our two study rooms, and upper floor.
- Printing is not available.