- Go to Lane's Library Catalog and search just like you would if you were searching for the item at Lane.
- From the search results screen, press the button "Repeat Search in Summit." This automatically passes your search to Summit.
- Once the search is passed to the Summit Catalog, click on the title you want.
- From the page that has the item's information, click on "Request Summit Item."
- Select "Lane Community College" from the list of libraries.
- A new window will open. Sign-in with your last name , L number, and select Lane Community College.
- Verify your email address and submit your request.
- A results screen will display showing if the request was successful. Please note that a successful request does not guarantee that the item will be available. If the item is unavailable through Summit, you will be notified by email. You may need to configure your email program to "trust" Summit emails.
- Requests that are available from Summit generally take 3-5 business days to arrive. You will be notified by email when your Summit item is available at the circulation counter. You may need to configure your email program to "trust" Summit emails.
Check Summit Requests
- Go to the Summit Catalog
- Use the "My Summit Account" link to check the status of your Summit requests.
- My Summit Request List shows the status of each request.
- You will be notified by email when items are ready for pickup. You may need to configure your email program to "trust" Summit emails.
Questions? Contact the Circulation Desk at 541-463-5273.