Success for Scholars
Are you ready for a learning challenge in a supportive and collaborative environment?
Success for Scholars can help you
- Recognize and develop your intellect
- Realize you can achieve at unexpected levels
- Discover and develop your motivation to be academically successful
- Learn how to be well-prepared
- Study collaboratively
- Participate actively inside and outside of class
- Learn what it is to be a scholar
An Honors Program Learning Community for motivated students who want the tools to succeed in a challenging and rewarding academic and social context. You don't need to be in the Honors Program at Lane to participate. You can join other high-achieving students and delve a bit more deeply into the course content while you develop your intellectual identity and get to know others who feel most at home when challenged.
But even the most prepared students need support and community to reach their goals, and that's what you'll get by choosing one of these pairs of courses.