Seasonal Flu Clinic and Information
NOTICE: The Health Clinic - 2013 flu vaccine due Mid-November. Please check back
- Call: (541) 463-5665
- Eligibility: LCC students, employees and adult family members of the same
- Cost: $25 cash, check - sorry, no credit cards!
- Attire: Wear short sleeves!
- Consent: Sign at the flu table or obtain from the Health Clinic
Influenza (flu) is a serious disease of the nose, throat, and lungs, and it can lead to pneumonia. Each year about 200,000 people in the U.S. are hospitalized and 36,000 people die because of the flu.
- Wash your hands often. Soap and water are best or you can use alcohol-based hand sanitizers.
- Avoid close contact with sick people
- Stay home when you are sick. Call ahead before visiting the LCC Health Clinic or your practitioner
- Cover your cough. Use your elbow or sleeve, or a tissue and then discard it.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth
- Get vaccinated
Influenza Vaccine, What You Need to Know:
Sponsored by the LCC Health Clinic