Siltcoos Station Retreat and Learning Center
Terms and Conditions of Use
- No one is authorized to use the facility for profit.
- All Lane Community College groups must be accompanied by a staff advisor who is responsible to the College.
- All outside groups must be accompanied by a designated responsible adult acceptable to the College.
- It is expected that all groups using Siltcoos Station will act responsibly, respecting the cabins for their historical, aesthetic, and ecological significance, and take all steps to avoid any damage to the cabins or their surroundings. Any group damaging, or allowing damage to the cabins, or surroundings, will be held liable for all costs relative to repairs.
- The group advisor is responsible to insure that the group will leave the facilities in a clean and sanitary condition, with all furnishings/appliances/utensils returned to their proper location. The advisor is also responsible for checking that all facilities are locked at the end of their stay. LCC will bill for cleaning charges relative to the users failure to leave the facility in a reasonably clean condition.
- Staff/group leaders are required to ensure that Board Policy is followed by persons using Siltcoos Station. Board Policy stipulates that use of alcohol, gambling, and smoking (in the buildings) is prohibited on the LCC Campus and this policy extends to the Siltcoos Station facility.
- NO CAMPING on the grounds is permitted.
- NO SMOKING, CANDLES, or INCENSE or any other combustible heating, cooking or lighting devices will be allowed in the buildings. It is required that all Oregon State Fire Marshall rulings be observed.
- NO PETS permitted. This includes in buildings, on the grounds, or left in vehicles.
- Items provided in cabins:
Linens, stove/oven, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, toaster
Pots and pans, dishes, glasses, flatware, dish soap, broom/mop
- Boathouse is equipped with a microwave, coffee pot, television with DVD/VCR, overhead projector and screen.
- Users must furnish their own food and bath towels.
- Total overnight maximum capacity for all cabins is 12 people. Overnight sleeping in the Boathouse is prohibited.
- Check out time is 11:00 a.m., and check in time is 2:00 p.m.
- The boat dock area to the right of the Boathouse is under construction and unavailable for use.
- There is NO LIFEGUARD on duty and LCC cautions individuals to swim at their own risk.
- Parking is limited. Please be respectful of other visitors and neighboring residents.
- Lane Community College reserves the right to refuse any group or individual.
- May – September, minimum weekend stay of two nights.