Counseling and Advising
Counselors and academic advisors are available to help you plan your educational program and select classes to meet your goals.
The Florence Center Counseling Department offers students several academic advising services. Counselors assist students with academic, career and personal needs. To schedule an appointment, call (541) 997-8444.
- Learn about Lane services and programs
- Identify college procedures.
- Obtain up-to-date written information about requirements for Lane programs and degrees.
- Plan course schedules to meet personal needs and program requirements.
- Solve scheduling challenges.
- Identify ways to do well in class and feel satisfied about school.
If you have any questions about academic advising or programs offered at Lane Community College, contact the Counseling Department. Students can make an appointment by calling or visiting the Florence Center, 3149 Oak St., (541) 997-8444.