LCC Bus Pass
Lane Community College students taking a credit class on main campus or the Downtown Center or ESL students taking classes at main campus or the Downtown Center, are eligible for a bus pass when they pay the $27 transportation fee*. (*fee subject to change)
If you already have your LCC Bus Pass, you do not need to get another one unless your pass is due to expire soon. Please double-check your expiration date!
Rules of the Road:
- Only one pass or sticker per term can be issued to eligible students.
- LCC Bus Passes are nontransferable, nonrefundable and nonreplaceable.
- Lost, stolen or misplaced LCC Bus Passes can not be replaced during the current term.
Steps to get your LCC Bus Pass:
also see the Fall 2013 Smart Choice flyer
1. Bring a current photo ID and a copy of your fall term MyLane Student Schedule during the following times:
Fall Term 2013 Bus Pass Photo I.D.s:
- Where: Main Campus, Center Building, 2nd Floor Lobby
- When: Friday, September 27 and Monday-Thursday, September 30-October 3, 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Where: Downtown Campus (DCA), near Titan Store and Market
- When: Wednesday, September 25 only, 12:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
After October 3, go to the Titan Store return window or the counter at Titan Store & Market at the Downtown Campus.
2. Get Your New Sticker Each Term
First week of the term use your LCC Bus Pass to ride the bus.
Second week of the term pick up a current term sticker.
Beginning Tuesday, October 8 through summer term:
Main Campus LCC Titan Store return window:
Monday -Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Downtown Campus (DCA) Titan Store & Market:
At the Downtown Campus during open hours.
As long as you qualify, your LCC Bus Pass will be good from one term to another with your new sticker. It's as easy as that!
A sticker must be on the LCC Bus Pass by Saturday, October 12 to ride the bus.
3. Save Your Pass!
Reuse your pass each term.
ESL and ABSE/GED students should check with the office at Main Campus, Building 10, Room 118 (M-F 8:30 am- 5 pm) or Downtown Campus, Room 203 (Monday and Wednesday evenings 4-7 pm) for more information.
Remember ... You must have your sticker by October 12.