STUDENT HOUSING AT TITAN COURT
Lane Community College offers student housing at Titan Court, located at Lane’s Downtown Campus. Titan Court has studios, shared 2 bedroom units and private 4 bedroom units for college students attending Lane and other local colleges. There are a number of accessible units designed with mobility, communication and other access issues in mind. See: Titan Court for general information about the units.
Requests for Residential Accommodations
If you are a student with a disability and would like to request residential accommodations, please complete the following:
- Titan Court rental application
- Lane Disability Resources (DR) Residential Accommodation Request Form. You may need to provide documentation of your disability along with your completed request form.
For available accessible units, priority will be given to those with disabilities. It is best to submit your application during Spring term in order to receive priority for available units. If no accessible units are available, you may be placed on a waiting list.
Types of accommodation provided include, but are not limited to:
- Wheelchair accessible studio with private bath
- Shared bedroom in a 2 bedroom apartment, with shared wheelchair accessible bath
- Private room in a 4-bedroom apartment, with shared wheelchair accessible bath
- Apartment/room equipped with a fire alarm strobe
Accessible Bathroom and Room Features
Shared and private bathrooms have an accessible toilet with grab bars, sink, and a roll-in shower equipped with grab bars and a fold-down bench.
In the accessible units, kitchen counters, appliances and table have been lowered. Additional adjustments to provide greater access will be considered upon request.
In some instances, requests for a private room may be authorized when medically necessary as an accommodation. This will not be considered solely for reasons of quiet study.
Service/Companion AnimalsService or companion animal accommodation requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis. You will need to be able to describe the tasks the animal performs that are needed in a residential setting to assist you in relation to your disability.
For more information, please contact Lane’s Disability Resources as (541) 463-5150.