Information for Students
- Campus/Community Resources — Detailed list of campus resources available to students who are experiencing difficulties, and community resources for food, shelter and clothing.
- Crisis Resources — Local and national crisis hotlines. Also, online link to resources for students who are stressed.
- Earthquake safety pdf (RTF version)
- Getting started — Step-by-step process for receiving accommodations through Disability Resources.
- How to request services each term — If you have received accommodations in the past, this page will explain how to request accommodations for each term.
- Placement Testing and Accommodations — If you need to use accommodations for your placement testing, please arrange for this prior to scheduling the tests.
- Recommended Earthquake Safety Actions pdf (RTF Version)
- Safety Information — Info about planning evacuation routes in case of an emergency.
- Self-Help Resources — Strategies for success, managing test anxiety, tutoring, and technical support resources.
- Transition Academy — At this annual event, high school juniors and seniors with disabilities, their parents, and educators can gather information about college in general, and Lane in particular, as an option after high school.
- Tutoring and Technical Support — Campus and online tutoring, and tech support resources.
College On-line Policies and Procedures