We are looking for classified staff with vision, initiative and excellent problem-solving skills. We want people who get things done, but still have fun! We have several projects going on, but we enjoy them and our time together. If you are interested in being a leader on this campus, we encourage you to apply now! You will be recognized for your membership as we build this program into something incredible.
Our mission is to support and encourage life-long learning for classified staff in areas of professional growth that aligns with the mission, vision, and core values of the College.
- one 60-90 min all-team meeting per term
- one 2-night/2.5 day annual planning meeting in the summer
- one (maybe two) hours additional per month, depending on position chosen
We are recruiting for the following positions:
- Budget Assistant: Prepare ICOs and travel forms to submit to College Finance. Works closely with Budget Manager.
- Photographer: Take pictures of awardees (both formal and informal); gets photo release signed; works with awardee to choose photo for recognition board; has photo printed (P&G); acts as event photographer & marketing photographer.
- Workshop Assistant: Assist lead with coordination and organization of events.
- Administrative Specialist: Takes minutes at quarterly meetings, sends out minutes & posts to web. Other administrative tasks.
- Email Coordinator: Answer or route questions sent to group email system.
- Document Imaging/Shared Drive Coordinator: Will scan to pdf all old applications and store them onto our shared drive. New documents will also be routed to this person. Must have access to scanner at your workstation.
- IT Tech Savvy individual - We are always looking for someone with computer skills that will makes our lives easier! If you have jedi skills, apply today!
For more information about these positions or for an application to take to your manager, please contact:
Thank you for your interest in joining the Classified Professional Development Team!