CPD Reimbursement Programs
Classified Professional Development (CPD) offers 3 distinct reimbursement programs to help eligible classified staff pay for professional development opportunities.
- CPD Fund 1 (includes Funds 1a and 1b) – 1a: Financial assistance to complete a college degree/certificate program; 1b: Financial assistance to take a non-degree learning track professional development opportunity.
- CPD Fund 2 – Financial assistance to attend a conference/workshop not required by your manager and/or for you to do your job at Lane.
- CPD Fund 3 – Financial assistance to pay for membership dues, subscription fees, and professional licensure/certification fees, as long as it is not a requirement of your job at Lane.
Read the Guidelines below carefully to determine which fund is appropriate for your professional development needs. The deadline to apply for each fund varies – deadline dates are included in the guidelines. Late submissions and/or incomplete submissions may be denied.
- Application (fillable form)
- Education Plan
- College Travel Form (on the COPPS Travel or Reimbursement procedure page)
If you have any questions related to these funds that cannot be answered by reading the guidelines, please email us at CPDT@lanecc.edu.