Mission: The team supports and encourages life-long learning for classified staff in areas of professional and personal growth that align with the mission, vision, and core values of the college.
Employee Recognition Programs:
- Classified Employee of the Month
- Random Acts of Chocolate
Participating in Classified Professional Development Team opportunities -
Would you like to be a Team Member? Please complete the Team Member Application Form and email it to the CPDT mailbox to the attention of Michael Levick, membership coordinator.
Team Email: email@example.com
Do you have an idea for professional development that you would like to share or pursue? Please contact CPDT at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reports to: Donna Koechig, Manager of Professional and Organizational Development,(541) 463-5307
- Co-chairs: Michael Levick and Roxanne Watson
- Membership: Classified Staff
- When Members Are Selected: Applications accepted on an ongoing basis
- Length of Membership: Two years, minimum
- Meeting Times/Length of Meetings: Email email@example.com for current schedule
Roles/Duties of Committee Members: Manage various ongoing programs to support training and professional development of classified staff.