Mission: CPDT supports and encourages life-long learning for classified staff in areas of personal professional growth that aligns with the mission, vision, and core values of the college.
Employee Recognition Programs:
- Classified Employee of the Month
- Classified Employee of the Year
- Random Acts of Chocolate
Participating in Classified Professional Development Team opportunities -
Do you have an idea for professional development that you would like to share or pursue? Please contact CPDT at email@example.com
- Reports to: Donna Koechig, Manager of Professional and Organizational Development, (541) 463-5307
- Co-chairs: Michael Levick and Roxanne Watson
- Membership: Classified Staff
- When Members Are Selected: Applications accepted on an ongoing basis
- Length of Membership: Two years, minimum
- Meeting Times/Length of Meetings: Email firstname.lastname@example.org for current schedule
Roles/Duties of Committee Members: Manage various ongoing programs to support personal professional development of classified staff.