Counselor: Jessica Alvarado
- Office: Health & Wellness Building,
Bldg. 30, Rm. 101
- Phone: (541) 463-3200
Dental Assisting: DAProgram@lanecc.edu
Dental Hygiene: DHProgram@lanecc.edu
Exercise/Movement Sci Programs: EMSPrograms@lanecc.edu
Nursing Program: NursingProgram@lanecc.edu
Physical Therapist Assistant: PTAProgram@lanecc.edu
Respiratory Care: RCProgram@lanecc.edu
See the Advising workshop links below
- Academic Advising Resources for Your Major (in Moodle)
Use the link above to view information for your major. Select Login as a Guest to access. See YouTube video tutorial (How to Use Moodle)
- NURSING STUDENTS ONLY: Advising Workshops
Use the link above to sign up for a workshop.
- Counseling and Advising Information for Health Profession Students
- Transition to Health Professions Workshops: Read below to see if this is for you:
- Currently enrolled in RD80, RD 087 or planning to take WR 080, WR 090, WR 093 or WR 095
- Currently enrolled in or planning to take Core College Math, MTH 010 or MTH 020
- Planning to major in a Health Professions program at Lane
- Sign up for a workshop - be sure to select "HealthProTransition - Patsy" or call (541) 463-3200 for assistance. Choose this link to sign up.
Including serving as Counselor for...
Transfer majors (four year degrees):
Academic Advising Hours for end of Fall term 2014 in Building 1, room 103 (1/103): Dental Assisting, Dental Hygiene, Excercise/Movement Science, Physical Therapisst Assistant and Respiratory Care. Nursing Majors see workshop link above.
Mondays 9:00-1:00 and 11:30-3:00 (1/103)
Schedule is subject to change.